Skincare Routine

Hey there! I'm back to my blog finally yeay.
I have been searching for topics to write here since now I'm quite free.

Now I wanna share about my skincare routine as a few of my friends have been asking hihi.

But as usual, what works for me might not work the same on you.

& it solely based on the skin type and mine is, dry combination skin.

It used to be very very dry during my first two years in Volgograd. & yess! I really agree with the saying "HYDRATION IS THE KEY". I started with keeping my skin moisture all the time.

Oh yeah! I honestly think my skin condition gets better year by year with the help of the climate here. No offence but my skin when I'm in Malaysia (having my summer break) not as good as when I am in Russia. So can I not leave Russia? 

whatever, here comes the highlight;

sorry sampai takat ni je stock kegigihan sis :'(

1) CLEANSER
*not in picture sebab eh kena gigih ah cabut socks masuk bilik air ambik

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
In the morning I wash my face with Cetaphil then after coming back from classes or anywhere, or in other words after having a long day, I wash my face with the Clinique one.

2) ESSENCE

I have been using Missha Time Revolution FTE (Intensive Moist) for more than a year now.
Before being a loyal fan of Missha, I tried the Starting Treatment Essence from Secret Key.

I will apply essence every night, except the day I use chemical exfoliator.

Morning? Ikut mood nak pakai essence ke tak hehe mostly tak sebab nak jimat but now sebab nak habiskan stock I pakai jugak pagi lepas mandi.

Oh, ada satu lagi essence! Kayman Rosa Glow Treatment Essence.
tetiba baru ingat dia essence time google nak tulis ni, I thought it's a toner hehehehe that's why I only use it on my scrub day... after applying the LA.

3) MOISTURIZER

Previously I used Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, my favorite!! 
& like Missha FTE, I'm using MUJI Moisturising Milk High Moisture for more than a year dah.
The high moisture range helps me with the cold weather here, super loveeee.

Oh yeah, usually when I take shower at the evening, not yet ready to bed, I will apply Aloe Vera from Nature Republic instead of moisturizer (sayang ah nanti kena basuh balik time ambik wudhu' hahaha) sorry sis memang cheapskate macam ni but I need to prevent my skin from drying ehe

4) SERUM

Okay just a few days ago I bought Caudalie Radiance Serum because my concern now is freckles. They start to appear on my skin probably because of inadequate sunscreen application :'( 
The serum claims to reduce the pigmentation, so I really hope it will help my skin.
I will apply this twice, in the morning and before going to bed.

before this, I considered Niacinamide - The Ordinary as my serum. Ehekk.
It claims to help us for the skin brightening. I could say it helps!
Selama ni I apply Niacinamide only for the night routine.

5) EXFOLIATOR

Physical : Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream
Chemical : The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% (baru je guna since last month)
My scrub day: Sunday & Thursday

Lately I use chemical exfoliator because I wanna see whether it can help my skin better. I will use the physical scrub when I feel my skin need one; ada bump or rasa nak lagi bersih hahaha it really depends on the mood!!

6) MASK

Laneige Sleeping Mask 3-4 times a week (has been my bestfriend since 2018)
If travelling, I will bring Dr. Morita sheet mask. Shuperbbb. Guna masa travel je sebab sayang kan.... dia mahal....... hahahaha Gurdians sale pon overthinking nak beli ke tak sebab jarang pakai sheet mask.

Tapi the Laneige Sleeping Mask yang warna biru tu I think I will keep restocking it in these 2-3 years sebab belum cari pengganti sebab baik sangat.... & tahan lama.....

7) LIP CARE

Super love the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, the pink one tapi pekerja kat airport Edinburgh hawau sikit dia suruh I buang sebab overlimit.... sedih mu tau ada banyak lagi ingat aku kaya sangat nak beli banyak-banyak kali?? Kalau nak suruh buang bagi ah compensation ayy I stress.

Then I bought Lush Lip Scrub yang Bubblegum punya.. I have dark lip I'm sad, can anyone share something good to help me with this problem? :'(( 
(drop your comment below okay thanks in advance!)

8) SUNSCREEN

My sunscreen is from Yves Rocher.. kadang-kadang tu lah penyebab yang orang cakap "uuu glowing nya muka, kau sapu marjerin ke?" hahahaha kurang asam. 

PLEASE APPLY SUNSCREEN PIOUSLY IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR SKIN TO START HAVING PIGMENTATION. like me. now.

9) ACNE CARE

Whenever I feel discomfort on my skin macam nak ada jerawat/red bump I will quickly apply;
Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Anti Blemish Gentle
Nixoderm Ointment

walawhhh 🥰 love teroxxx ah 2 ketul ni

Okay that's all from me... let me simplify lah. Atas tu macam nak cerita je. I buat Youtube video membebel kang jadi sendu je takde orang nak tengok.

Morning Routine
1) Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
2) Muji Moisturising Milk
3) Sunscreen

Night Routine
1) Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
2) Missha FTE
3) Serum Caudalie/Niacinamide
4) Moisturizer/Laneige Sleeping Mask

Sunday & Thursday - Scrub Day!

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A SKINCARE EXPERT. Bukan juga @imanabdulrahim
I ONLY want to share my preferences & would like to know yours too!

& if this post is boring enough please let me know what can I do to improve myself.
Thank you for reading! Do reach me okay.





0 comments:

Post a Comment