Trip to Japan

Hi Assalamualaikum!


I've wanted to write about this trip months ago but time didn't allow me to do so.
So here I am writing about my experience in Japan to represent my itinerary.

Many of my friends have asked for the itinerary for this trip but I'm so sorry I couldn't do so as my commitment to study turned me to ignore the request for a while. Even one of them is now in Japan! Haha

Basically, I didn't call this as budget trip because of some reasons. So if you are planning to go to Japan in cheaper way you may ask me further so I could ask someone else :p



Quick details of the trip:
Cities I visited:
Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka
Places I visited: 
Asakusa, Akihabara, Shinjuku, Yokohama, Kyoto Tower, Fushimi-Inari Shrine, Bamboo Garden, Universal Studios Japan, Umeda Sky Building, Osaka Castle, Malaysia Boleh Restaurant, Shibuya, Odaiba, Dotonbori, Nippori, Tokyo Tower
Bonus (That I didn't manage to go to, but if you have the chance goo!): 
Ueno, Hard Rock Cafe, Skytree, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Time of the year:
summer (first week of August)
Transportation: 
The city has a great train system, bullet train, bus
Accommodation:
I stayed in a backpacker's hostel called J hoppers Osaka Universal Guest House which is just near the USJ, & my friend's apartment.
Halal Food: 
Navigate with Halal Navi
Min number of days in Japan:
 Even 6 days were not enough for me!! 

My first impression for Japan: clean and dream city. I've never expected that I would love the country so much. The cleanliness, the transportation, the accommodation, the service all I rated 5 stars. Talking about cleanliness, I once scolded by that one fav guy as I dropped a piece of rice from onigiri on the floor inside Wizarding World of Harry Potter. He scared me to death even I didn't show it.

For the main transportation, I took trains to most of the places. I was given a Suica card which functions like touch-n-go card in Malaysia. 10000 yen top up & I used it wisely throughout the 6 days touring around Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. Termasuk ikut Afif pergi balik cari Sushi cari Saize etc tapi tak dapat makan pon.

For the first day, I went to Asakusa, Akihabara and Yokohama. Yokohama is so stunning at night that I begged my friends to stay but as usual, no one would hear me. I got the chance to enjoy a firework show or in Japan is called 'Hanabi' even... I only took a look from afar without music :/ It happened that I didn't manage to catch the seabus.



 







On the second day, another precious moment to ride the 'Shinkansen' or bullet train. 2 hours of journey to Kyoto. It is definitely comfortable and no nausea at all, as you will not feel anything distracted like you are on normal train. Why bullet? It travels 240km/h. We bought 30 mins prior to its departure with price 14000 yen per person. Arrived at the Kyoto Station, took a look on Kyoto Tower, performed prayers, yes they prepare a good place and then we headed to Fushimi-Inari Shrine and after that to Bamboo Garden. Late in the evening we went to Osaka by train. It took around 35-40 mins. 


Shinkansen


Fushimi-Inari Shrine, Kyoto


Fushimi-Inari 


Bamboo Garden, Kyoto




On my third day, I went to Universal Studios Japan; which my dream came true yeay. It was the best birthday gift so farrrr. I visited my dream school, Hogwarts but I was so broke that I didn't afford myself for a scarf and the robe :'( I would definitely return there to get them back!! USJ, I recommend you to get the online ticket to avoid wasting your time as you will need more than 24 hours to stay in there!! Too many adventures to try! I spent the whole day in USJ. For the price, you may check it online as you may need some express tickets.



USJ trademark


Jurassic World


Wizarding World Harry Potter



On 4th day, we didn't plan it well. We just... followed the steps haha. And the steps bring us to Osaka Station and then to Osaka Castle and anywhere in between. I can conclude my fourth day was about glaring from above. First I had my city view from Osaka Castle and then Umeda Sky Building. Umeda is so unique! And get ready for hemopoiesis as it is quite high. The entrance fee; Osaka Castle 400 yen, Umeda Sky Building 1000 yen. Yes, affordable. After having the night view from Umeda, we went to Malaysia Boleh Restaurant for dinner, I ate nasi goreng yo and the cili was very pedas yo yet very delicious yeah! We took bus after dinner to Tokyo.


Osaka Castle


400 yen view


Umeda Sky Building


1000 yen view



On my 5th day, I went to Odaiba. It is the city with that big transformer or I called it Mr. Gundam. I was grateful to have the chance to meet Mr. Gundam as I heard it would be turned down soon. Odaiba is so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off the view. There is a statue which is the twin to the Liberty Statue from NY. I also had crossed that famous Shibuya Crossing this day. & as the sun set, I took my way to Tokyo Tower to justice my sadness from up there, knowing that I was leaving the lovely city. 


Mr. Gundam


Hachiko & Hachimeow


Shibuya Crossing


Odaiba


Tokyo Tower

On my last day, I went to Nippori because my friends were searching for cottons to bring home. And then I spent my very last moment of the trip at AN's house in Hachioji. Went there to judge his cook and luckily he cook ayam percik so I won't say it is not tasty. So it marked the end of the trip.


the tour guide, the chef, the photographer


Ramen L size at Shinjuku

I just wrote down based on my experience because I definitely not good at sharing but I would wait for any questions regarding this trip, who knows, there is something that I forgot to share, and you are eager to know, so please ask me.

Japan is a must visit country & Tokyo should be your dream city despite of the high-cost.





0 comments:

Post a Comment