Welcome 2017 !


Hi Assalamualaikum!



It's a new year again! Welcoming a new year all over again. As we celebrating the first day of the year we always feel like time flies so fast, don't you?

But as usual I welcome my new year with examination stuff and all and unluckily lucky that this time I had to face a very killer semester with 5 subjects to be credit off. And now I passed 3 papers (can I say I passed it with flying colors because of my luck? hihi), still got 2 in rows. Waiting for Therapy & Surgery. They are quite frightening but hahaha I managed to take it lightly (so far).

Last night I slept over at my friends' place and we went out at the midnight just to justice a small firework show at the town square. All faces were dolled up! Just before that we partied with nasi lemak and marvelous red velvet cake made by JayJay while watching a funny movie.

Like it or not I'm turning 22 years old this year. Big girl enough to decide how my life will go on and on. I have so many resolutions running around my head. I decided to be more scheduled this year, have a neat planner even not to jot it down on special planner or what.

You must have your own new year goals, right?

And as for me, I would like to ensure myself to:


  • be more patient in every situation that I need to face
  • to eliminate my hatred and see good in everyone
  • to exercise for at least thrice a week
  • eat healthily (i shall avoid instant noodles as hard as i can)
  • to respect my parents, my siblings, my bestfriend boyfie, & my friends
  • to control my temper
  • not to act the way I insist instead of thinking about others' feeling
  • TO BE MORE GRATEFUL
  • to read more and more and more
  • not to put entertainment on top of education


So basically I would like to be more educated and mature than before. I wish.
It needs a huge effort to keep balance and hope that my Lord will help me along the way. & I am very sure He is. He is always be there for me Alhamdulillah.

& I pray that everyone that I know will have more blessing for this brand new year. May Allah protects us always, put us in the best of health, He will. 

So let's us try hard in order to get what is hard to achieve.
Majulah kita untuk agama, bangsa & negara. Most important is, think before act.




2 comments: