Trip to Budapest, Plitvice, Split, Vienna, Prague.


Hi Assalamualaikum!

I think it has been a long, long time since my last post on this blog. well I'm not that diligent blogger to consistently writing. and as waiting for the 5th semester to be started, I'm planning to blog down 
my experience going travel for two weeks! it was my very first time tho, travelling around without family, plus I was touring Europe! well, just a few cities hiks.

I've been updated my current living mostly on twitter and instagram. well, who'll ignore that kan?

So I've been to;
  • Budapest (Hungary)
  • Plitvice & Split in Croatia
  • Vienna (Austria)
  • Prague (Czech Republic).

I went there round & round with four other girls & we nailed the trip as #DASFC14days as you can check all the uploaded photos on instagram.

So it costed me RM3400+ for transports, accommodation & shopping!
the trip started from 20th Jan-5th Feb 2016 (it was a wintertrip)

So the journey started from Volgograd to Moscow by S7 airlines. Volgograd? It's a city of Russia and we are currently studying here.

BUDAPEST
I reached in Budapest on 21st Jan. went there by wizzair flight which looked really sweet-funky!
My route : Volgograd-Moscow-Budapest.

So as I first reached there at Budapest airport, I bought 5 days transport tickets that available for metro, tram, bus. That I could take any public transports to reach my destination in Budapest. So then i searched for my guest house to settle down and put my things behind. Budapest i can say is a very well-arranged city that eases you much. Well, just take the map & find your transport then walk to the place!

We took down all the must visit places as ive been there for 5 days & 4 nights! almost puked myself tho, Parliament, Buda Castle, Central Market, Chain/Liberty bridges, night & day view I experienced them so well. unluckily we got only 1 sunny day and we wasted it just on the liberty bridge. just then, we got all gloomy days to tour around and took a very non-clear view from the castle. how sad and regretful we were. but at least, Budapest is a worth city to be visited.


Liberty Bridge

The Chain Bridge

Gellert Hotel


CROATIA-PLITVICE
26.01 - From Budapest we take bus and went to Zagreb, a city in Croatia. If I was not mistaken we were taking euroline bus to get there. Ofc we needed to pass security check for crossing borders but it's okay as long as you get your passport and important documents with you plus you are not bringing any harmful and prohibited things with you!

So from Zagreb we did not go anywhere instead of the bus station. We took another bus and move to Plitvice, a nature part of Croatia and it was totally amazing to be truth! It could be much much better to visit Plitvice in summer and this statement is focused on Plitvice National Lake Park! You need to pay for the entrance pay and the place is superbig that worth the penny. You can swim, river-crossing boat, nature sight-seeing etc. etc.

As for Plitvice, we stayed at Stefanac House for 2 days and 1 night. It's fully recommended!






CROATIA-SPLIT
28.01 - Next in Plitvice, we waited at the bus stop that is located about 200m from the Stefanac House for the next move to Split, a city of harbour also in Croatia. Instead harbour, there is also historical palace that built since Rome dynasty. For me, 1 day is just enough to visit. It's small however there will always be the tranquility.






VIENNA
30.01 - End of Croatia visit, we moved to the next city, next country which is Vienna the capital of Austria. We took bus from Split. The journey was quite long and we reached Vienna late at night. Honestly, it was the peak of unlucky moments for us five caused we did not book any homestay or homestay or whatsoever for a place to stay that night. We wished to stay at mosque but they were all closed. And we were haunted by cold wind, dark night, high cost transportation and also refugees! What a nightmare for us five :'( From 2300 we needed to wait until 0400 for the tourist center to be opened so we could sleep and eat.

The next day, after recovering from the trauma and got 2 hours freezing sleep, we went on tour around Vienna. The buildings well carved with monuments and as usual, they are all neat and beautiful. Somehow, Vienna needs so much money to live on huhu.

So I have no tips about the place to stay here.




PRAGUE
31.01 - Well PRAGUE!! I wanna share a lot of things about this beautiful, calm, and dream city! But I'll just make it short. We took bus of Student Agency from Vienna to Prague. The city, everything is well-prepared here and you will find it is very convenient to visit this city. I love the routes, I love the buildings, I love the vibes, I love the 'nasi beriyani' & I love everything about Prague! Here we spent for 4 days and 3 nights without regret. We lived in a hostel which is not recommended. So I'm not going to leave the link here. Prague consists of New Town and Old Town which are well-connected and easy to reach. There were a lot of places and things to leave the finger and foot prints on!

Dancing House

Old Town Prague

Charles Bridge


To conclude this trip, I can say that,

  • to move from one place to another place in the city, just buy the transport tickets which are available at the tourist center (especially for Budapest and Prague and also Vienna)
  • book your connectors earlier on website
  • book your places to stay before leaving for vacation
  • do not forget to mark the attractions, google or maybe pin it from the tourist map
  • never ever feel ashamed to ask help from native citizen, most of them are helpful!

And to these lovely girls, congrats upon amazing memorable adventure!
#DASFC14









0 comments:

Post a Comment