Sacrifice. Don't afraid

I am now on my summerbreak which I prefer to spend it in my hometown, Terengganu.
I first wanted to follow my friends to Iceland but human can only plan, then Allah determines.
But that's not what I want to tell you today.

Well, something bad  turned to be good happened to me this afternoon.

It was all started when my Abah bought us siblings food for lunch.
When my parents reached home with the food my not so little brother was still at school.
I didn't take my shower yet so I decided to settle it first.
That was the time my brother came home.

I was in the shower room that time and he came then shouted from outside.
"Cik, nak nasi ke bihun?"
"BEEEEHOOON" 
"Ahh ambik nasi la aku nak bihun"
"Hmm nak bihun.."

Cik or Kakchik is my official nickname in the family.

Okay back to the story.
Then I finished my shower and settled down then go to the kitchen to have my lunch.
I found that my brother ate the nasi (porridge) instead of the bihun (noodles) which we both mouth-quarreled a moment ago.
How sweet he was ❤️

Yes, I even didn't thank him for his sacrifice.

I went to the utensils rack just for seconds to get the fork and spoon.
When I headed to the table and that was the time I saw him trying to take the quail egg from my bowl and he even asked for my permission.
But I panicked and follow my short mind and scolded him for trying to steal it.
I told him he also had the same one in his meal.
He cancelled his intention then headed out to go to extra-class at school.

.
.
.
.

Here comes my reflection.
He even sacrificed to pick the porridge instead of the noodles.
He sacrificed his desire just to let me having the better one.

How about me?
I scolded him for trying to take something which I had more than enough.
Yes there were 3 quail eggs.
How immature.
I do regret my behavior.

From this moment, I remind myself, do not afraid to share, do not need to fear to sacrifice.
My little brother is a true hero today.
Let's pray for him to get good results in his SPM trial soon.
Allah bless him.

Thank You, Adik.




0 comments:

Post a Comment